1. Hearing that young fellow Pitbull count to four. Uno, doh, treh, cuat....
2. Knowing Kelly Rippa also watches every single TV show with "Real Housewives" in the title and is willing to admit it. Not sure how I feel about admitting I watch Kelly Rippa though.
3. When Pam crawls along the spine of the couch, plops herself down, rests her chin on my shoulder and sticks her nose in my ear...
...and what happens when I stand up.
4. The imminence of the total eclipse of the family that occurs on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, that most romantic of holidays. I.e., LB has the day off, and Olive does not!
5. Turning a corner in a knitting project and knowing this will be one of the lucky few that gets finished... scratch that. I ended up picking up the project to photograph it and realized it's Not Happening. Instead I'll be happy about finding a new pattern I'm excited to try.
6. Finding a photo still in the camera that I missed the first time around. Here's Miss Baley at her first Boxing Day Latkefest.
7. Agatha indulging me with a photo before leaving for her first art opening.
8. That thrill of seeing the label with her name at the top, looking all official. Turtle, Acrylic on Canvas.
9. Keshet Sunday School has resumed, once again putting Miss O. in weekly contact with her beloved Aliza. Olive greeted her with a gentle head-butt that means, "You may hug me now."